The Tokopedia Product Acceleration Program is a six-months career acceleration to grow future leaders in Product Management, exclusively designed for you who are starting, shifting, or elevating your careers while finding your purpose with Tokopedia!
What’s in it for you?
What You Will Do
- Understand customers' pain points, needs and drive product vision including prioritize the roadmap based on market opportunity
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective and execution details on short-medium-long term product goals for all stakeholders
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements
- Launch product improvements regularly, measure key metrics that inform the success of products, monitor product implementation, and ensure timely progress
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s/Master's/equivalent degree, preferably in business, engineering, or management
- Min. 3 years of work experience in business, management, engineering with a large-scale company (Course/background in product cycle is preferable)
- Exceptional analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, able to uphold high standards and manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and a confident communicator who's empathetic to users and colleagues
Selection & Announcement
Product Acceleration Program
Discover your potential, elevate your career, and become a product manager in just 6 months!
Absolutely. We'll provide you with a competitive compensation along with other company benefits to support you and your work.
You can apply through the registration form above, accessible from April 11 - April 26, 2022. Be sure to complete all of the requirements and attach your CV/resume in PDF format.
You will graduate! What's more, if you manage to perform well beyond expectations, we will directly hire you as a full time at Tokopedia!
Of course. We'll provide you with a laptop along with other working equipment sent to your home one week before the program starts.
Given the ongoing pandemic, you can still work in the comfort of your home until further notice. As soon as the situation improves, we welcome you to our Headquarter at Jakarta.
We will announce the selected participants through email at the end of May at the latest.